So summer is packing their bags and monsoon is about to come. In summers, kids most favorite thing is ICE CREAM. Whenever we go out, kids screams for ice creams, but its not healthy to give them daily. Orange or Mango Popsicle are the favorite flavors. I bought a ice cream mold, but very unsure that how will i make ice cream with it, as most of the ice cream recipes ask for churning ice cream 3-4 times in blander. So I was thinking about something easy and quick.
Then an idea came to my mind and i used whatever was available in my hand. I tried Mango Juice Popsicle, which become Favorite of my kids. I also make other flavors (recipe coming soon) actually its not a recipe, Its a method you can follow very easily.
So no more waiting. Here we go with the recipe.
Mango Juice - 2 cups (packed or fresh)
Honey or Sugar - 1tsp (see notes)
Ice Cream Mold
1. Mix juice and honey/sugar very well.
2. Set your freezer on high cooling mode.
3. Fill your molds with Juice mix.
4. Cover with it with its sticks.
5. Put in freezer to set. (normally within 4-5 hours, it will set completely)
6. To de mold the ice cream, put it under running water from lower portion ( not cap side)
READY TO SERVE
- Adjust the quantity of juice according to your molds.
- you can use tang or any other drink instead of juice.
- Adding suger or honey is PREFERRED (as sweetness after setting become less).Linking to AKILA'S EVENT- http://akilaskitchen.blogspot.in/2012/06/dish-name-starts-with-m.htmlending this to Valli's event http://spicingyourlife.blogspot.in/2010/01/announcing-kids-delight-wholesome.html which is hosted by Verdhini's http://cooksjoy.com/blog/2012/06/kids-delight-evening-snackstiffin-event-announcement.htmlAlso sending to Jagruti's event Olympic Games http://www.jagrutidhanecha.com/p/events-round-ups.htmlwhich is hosted by Priya http://priyaeasyntastyrecipes.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/announcing-celebrate-olympic-games-event
Sending this to HEATHER @GIRLICHEF.COM event- POPSICLE http://www.girlichef.com/2012/05/summer-of-popsicle-2012.htmllso to Divya's event- fun in the son http://divyasculinaryjourney.blogspot.in/2012/07/round-up-of-showcase-desserts-and-event.html
HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT