Wednesday 29 August 2012

Halwa Parantha/Whole Wheat Stuffed Pancake

Sooji Halwa Parantha/
Whole Wheat  Stuffed Pancake/
Leftover Recipe
Hi Friends,
If you visited my blog then you must know that i have two bad habits. One is i can't tolerate wasting food, second i make parantha with whatever i have in hand. I have made so many kind of paranthas. Check my Leftover section. I made Rava-kesari on Janamashtmi and left with half bowl of it (i made large quantity), So just wanted to use it very next day. So i made parantha with it. I have also posted my ladoo-parantha, now posting this melt in mouth halwa parantha for you. Will post more recipe with leftover food soon. So try this delicious parantha and give me your reviews.

Ingredients:-
Halwa 
Wheat flour Dough 
Ghee for frying

Method:-
Take a lemon size ball out of the dough

Now roll it flat


Now take one small portion of halwa and keep in front

Fold from all sides

Now Roll it carefully

Heat a griddle/tawa and lay your parantha on it
apply oil

Now turn and apply oil

Cook from both sides
SERVE 

Enjoy with glass of milk/tea coffee

MELT IN MOUTH PARANTHA

ENJOYYYYYYYYYYY


Let's Cook



ending this to Jagriti's Event- Super Foods ww.jagrutidhanecha.com/2012/08/announcing-jco-event-super-foodssuper.html



Notes:-
  1. You can use any halwa with thick consistency. I used Rava Kesari.
  2. You can use refined oil instead of ghee. But for real taste ghee is advised.
  3. Serve Warm.
HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT

LOVE
PariCash








No comments:

Post a Comment