Wednesday 15 August 2012

My Second Award and Independence Day MEAL

MY SECOND AWARD 
and 
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY
My Second Award

Hi Friends, 
WISH YOU ALL 
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY
HERE IS THE FOOD FOR EVERY INDIAN AND EVERY PERSON WHO LOVE THEIR COUNTRY
VANDE MAATRAM 
ENJOYYYYYYY
Food i made on Independence Day
Tri Color Salad, Pulao, And Dessert
VANDE MAATRAM
I am so excited to share my second award and my Independence day food with all of you. 
Thanks a lot PARI and NITHU for giving this award to me. Both have beautiful space with yummy recipes.  I have few things which makes me more happy to get this award. One thing is name PARI it is my daughter's name, i gave her this name. i have a special bond with this name. So when i saw an award form pari, I felt very touched as someone close to me gave me this award. 
Second thing is this award is related to kids food. I love to cook food for my kids. My blog is flooded with the recipes specially made for my kids. Now i have a wish to get a GIVE AWAY award.
Lets see what happens.
Friends I am a person who wanted to celebrate each small and big occasions with my family. So on this day i especially made food to express my love for my country INDIA. I prepared tri color SALAD, PULAO and DESSERT(JELLY). My kids were soooo excited to see all food and even my husband made them salute first to the food. I was touched to see their glowing eyes and  See my next post for recipes. Till then 

THANKS A LOT PARI AND NITHU 
AND
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY

Sending this to Vigsha's Independence day event http://vigsha.blogspot.in/2012/08/celebrating-independence-day-sharans.html
 



Sending this to jagruti's event-Independence Day hostyed by http://www.sunmoonandpotatoes.com/events-round-ups?id=134&fb_source=message

4 comments:

  1. Awesome decore spl with kites and colorful trianga salad:) thanks for liking with my event

    ReplyDelete
  2. Preparing foods is really a serious matter, so do adding right spices to the receipe. Just jump in for more spices online nutmeg online, Buy Turmeric Online, Cocoa beans for sale

    ReplyDelete