Wednesday 13 August 2014

Eggless Chocolate Chips Cake

Eggless Chocolate Chips Cake
Hi Friends,
I know friends that these days i am away from my baby blog. It turned 2 years old on 8th June but few most important thing kept me lot of busy and my mind was so occupied with different things that i forgot to celebrate this occasion. But now i am here with a cake which i made for two reasons, one was to celebrate Rakhi and second was birthday of my brother's son Rishi and now third reason become birthday of my own baby blog. So i am here with a chocolate chips cake to celebrate three occasions at one place. 
Most of the time i bake chocolate cake as i feel that i cant go wrong with chocolate cakes. But vanilla or any other cake makes me bit nervous as in my cakes i use wheat or multi grain flour. So this time i used APF/Maida to bake this cake as i cant take chances because of lack of time. It came out so well and with the combination of chocolate sauce it was so delicious and everyone relished it. I hope you will also try and relish it with your loved ones.



Ingredients:-

Flour-1.5 cups
Baking soda - 1/2 tsp
Baking powder- 1 tsp
Oil- 1/2 cup
Curd-3/4 cup
Sugar- 3/4 cup
Chocolate Chips- 3/4 cups
Milk-as needed


Method:-
Take all your ingredients
Dry ingredients 
Flour+baking soda+baking powder

sugar+curd+oil

and chocolate chips

sift dry ingredients

mix wet ingredients

Add dry ingredients+wet ingredients

 Mix well and make batter
you can add some milk to adjust the consistency 

Now its time to add choco chips

add them

mix them well

pour batter in a pan

 Baked for 25 min 

 I decorated it with chocolate sauce 

Decorate it as per your wish







Notes:-

  1. You can add, skip or increase, decrease quantity of choco chips according to your taste.
  2. You can enjoy this cake without decorating also, just serve it as tea cake and it will never disappoint you.


Hope you will like it
Love
PariCash

2 comments: